The TEENS PRO program is designed for teens 13+ who have studied with us before or who have experience in the acting world, looking to hone their skills and challenge themselves in preparation for a professional acting.
*Looking for an 8-month program for teens just starting out?*
Check out the Apprentice program
Students will learn:
- Delving deep into character, creating backstory and connecting elements of one's own personal story
- Understanding nuance and subtlety in performance and text
- Facing fears and allowing oneself to be vulnerable before themselves, peers, or an audience
- Giving space for others and participating in an encouraging, inspiring environment
- Discussing the nature of professional acting and considering next steps
As part of the Teens Pro program, students will participate in a Monologue Competition
for a chance to win a partial scholarship to any of our programs at The Actors Room!
Meet Your Coach
Stefano DiMatteo has been a professional working actor for 25 years and has had success branching into producing, directing, and voice acting.
His vast professional and personal experience is an invaluable asset to his coaching style. He is a brilliant motivator with a keen intuition for unearthing his students' confidence, with a passion for seeing kids believe in their best selves.
An acting coach for close to a decade, Stefano has helped countless students find their confidence, enlarge their perspectives, and step into success in their acting careers. As a student of Stefano DiMatteo, you will receive the highest quality coaching the industry can offer.
How are payments be made?
Your course fee will be split into 6 equal instalments, and the deposit you are making today is your first instalment. Your next instalment won't come out until October 1st.
Please select Save my card for future payments on the registration checkout to allow payments to be automatically debited. You will receive a receipt after each payment.
All instalments will be billed on:
- Today (Upon Registration)
- October 1
- December 1
- January 15
- March 15
- May 15
To Learn More, Click Below!